The site is operated by Realbuzz Group Limited., a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11951356 and with its registered office at Suite 6, 3rd Floor, 1 The Exchange, St John Street,
Chester, CH1 1DA, United Kingdom (hereinafter “Realbuzz”,"we", "us" or "our").
HOW TO CONTACT US
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that the site, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We shall not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this site for business and operational reasons including maintenance, updates or technical improvements or to develop its content and / or presentation.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on the site without notice and for any reason. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the site, or the entire site, to individuals who have registered with us (“Members”).
We do not claim that our site and content are appropriate for use, or permitted by local laws, in all jurisdictions. If you access our site or content, you are agreeing that such access is on your own initiative and that you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws and regulations in your jurisdiction; Legal advice should be sought if in doubt.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR)
The material and content provided on the site is for your personal, non-commercial use only (save where expressly provided) and you agree not for yourself nor through assistance from any third party to distribute, copy, extract or commercially exploit such material or content.
We are the owner, or the licensee, of all intellectual property rights for the content of our site. All material on the site, including but not limited to photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, text, video clips and written materials are protected by copyrights, database rights, trademarks and / or other intellectual property rights owned, or used with permission of their owners, by us or our affiliates or associates.
You may make a copy, print and / or download extracts of any page(s) from the site for your own personal non-commercial use, however, you agree not to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from our site. No right, title or interest in any material or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
Access to some areas of our site is restricted to individuals who have registered their details with us by creating a 8k-m8.com membership account. When registering your details with us:
- You shall create for yourself a unique User ID consisting of a username and secure password. You may not share nor disclose your User ID with any other person or third party allowing such ones to gain access to areas and services reserved for registered users. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username;
- You may not use a false name or email address, nor provide any false information nor impersonate another person. You must ensure that the personal information you provide during registration is kept up-to-date and remains accurate at all times;
- You shall notify us immediately of any suspected breach or unauthorised use of your 8k-m8.com account. Notifications should be emailed to email@example.com;
- You may not use another registered user’s account to access areas or services reserved for registered users;
- You may not sell or transfer your account, or otherwise allow any third party to use your account for any purpose;
- You may terminate your 8k-m8.com membership at any time.
Members may post “user generated content” on the site. Responsibility for such contributions lies entirely with the member; Realbuzz shall not be held liable for the content of such contributions. We do not monitor all submissions nor do we endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We make no representations concerning, and are under no obligation to prevent, the downloading, distribution, linking to, or re-posting of your user generated content by third parties including by or through search engines.
MALWARE, HACKING and MALICIOUS USE
You shall not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
You shall not attack the site via a denial-of-service (DoS) attack or a distributed denial-of service (DDoS) attack or doing anything which may affect the functioning of, or the ability of, any other person to access the site. By breaching this provision, you would be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We shall report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and cooperate with the relevant authorities in their investigation of such incidents. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site, or to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
You are responsible for configuring your own information technology equipment, computer programmes, hardware, software and platform to access this site, and you should use your own malware protection software.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your User ID (combination of your username and password), either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our subsidiaries, entities owned, related to or controlled by us, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your User ID.
We do not endorse any commercial product or service mentioned on our site or on third party sites which link to ours.
You may not upload, post, or otherwise transmit to the site any content that we determine at our sole discretion:
- Untrue, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Contains hostility or prejudice towards a person’s disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or transgender identity;
- Infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or right of publicity, or content that is the subject of any claim of infringement;
- Of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as proprietary and confidential information;
- Unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
- Software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Data or information obtained through access that was not authorised by the owner, or that you are not authorised to post; or
- In violation of any applicable local, national or international law (including export laws).
If you find any content on the site that meets any of the criteria outlined above, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall investigate the content and the author and action as appropriate.
While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information on the site, we are not responsible, and do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the site including information provided by experts or contributors.
The site content including text, software, video, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, tools, resources, features and other materials are provided "as is" without any warranties or representations of any
kind unless specifically stated. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
All content within the site is provided in good faith and is for general information only, and must not be treated as a substitute for professional, medical, health or nutritional advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
You may not use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods to obtain site content. Our status (and that of any identified experts or contributors) as the authors of material on the site and shall always be acknowledged.
Always consult with your own doctor or any other health professional before starting a new exercise regime or new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment.
VIRTUAL EVENT TERMS
By entering the 8k-m8.com Virtual Event:
- You confirm that you are 18 years of age or over. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek permission from a parent or guardian prior to entering.
- You confirm that you are fully authorised to make any payments requested for, or made during, your participation in the Virtual Event.
- You confirm that you are at a satisfactory physical fitness level and health to safely take part in a Virtual Event, and that you have accurately answered the medical questionnaire presented to you during the entry process for a Virtual Event.
- You confirm that the postal address you have provided during the entry process for the delivery of your medal is accurate. A small administration fee may apply for address changes.
- You accept that we, and all associated partners, shall not be held liable for any injuries, damages or death that may occur as a result of your taking part in a Virtual Event.
- You accept that the Virtual Event service is limited to the provision of the online platform for entering an event and submitting your results for that event, and where applicable the delivery of a medal to the postal address provided. No standard event services such as a designated course or event personnel will be provided.
- You accept that your Virtual Event entry is only applicable to you and is non-transferrable to another individual. Any invalid entry transfers shall be voided.
- You accept that once you have paid your fee for a Virtual Event, your payment is final and non-refundable under any circumstance.
- You agree to follow all relevant and up-to-date guidance provided by your local health authority. In the case of Covid-19 (coronavirus), this may include, but may not be limited to, following government guidelines such as maintaining social distancing while taking part in your Virtual Event.
- You agree that when taking part in a third party Virtual Event your details may be passed to the relevant third party for the purposes of fulfilling your Virtual Event process.
Neither Realbuzz Group Ltd, nor any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining this Website and and any content thereon shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to access to (i) the use of, or inability to use this Website or any information, services or content available thereon or which can be reached by using this Website as a starting point, (ii) the breach of any representation or warranty, (iii) the use or downloading of any software or application owned or operated by Realbuzz Group Ltd or any third party, in connection with this site, or (iv) any errors or omissions in the information, services or content, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Realbuzz Group Ltd, any participating organization or any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining this Website or any information, services or content thereon is advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to, personal injury, including death and disability as well as damages to personal property.